Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Stay Positive!

Last night I was all set to post my entry for Signs and Symptoms that I typed up on my iPhone earlier in the day. As I went to put the finishing touches on it from my laptop, to my dismay, all that was there was the title. I stared at the screen for a moment, all it said was Signs and Symptoms.  This could not be! There must be a mistake, I spent over an hour on this entry. So I went and grabbed my phone hoping that it was still on there. Signs and Symptoms... I checked my iPad, there again was the title just glaring at me. After checking 4 different electronic devices, I was finally convinced that it was gone.  To me it was my little creative work of art, just completely lost in cyber space.  I became a little whiny, maybe a lot whiny.

My husband verbalized out loud what was already floating around in my head. "Why would you do that, why would you put that on your phone?" It wasn't said in a mean or scolding way, it was said with utmost compassion.  My response, "I know I shouldn't have, I just thought a $600 piece of equipment could handle a blog entry."  It seemed as though my husband was just as bummed about my loss as I was.  Even though I was frustrated that my work was lost, I was truly touched that he cared about my misshap, and it overshadowed my despair.  Thank you Lord, today is a new day and I can start again. Thank you for bringing me a husband that takes care of me and supports me.  Signs and Symptoms... this misshap is one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment